Accommodation is positioned in the pristine bushveld so privacy and relaxation is guaranteed. The various room types and accommodation rates can be viewed from the accommodation menu.
Available room types
|2 x 4 Sleeper||4 x 6 Sleeper|
50% of the applicable rate per person sharing. (A minimum occupancy per accommodation applies.)
Child rates half board
- Children 0 – 4 years: free (no meals or activities included)
- Children 5 – 12 years of age: 50% of the applicable adult rate, children’s meals included
- Children 13 years and older: Full adult per person sharing rate
Kololo half board rates include:
- Accommodation, linen, towels, daily making of beds and cleaning services
- Breakfast & Dinner, served in the restaurant
- One Activity* per overnight stay
- Tea & Coffee in the room
- Use of hiking & biking trails, bikes, swimming pool, boma and restaurant
The accommodation rate includes 1 activity (1 activity included per overnight stay), including the Welgevonden 3-hour Big Five Game Drive.
You can choose from the following activities:
- Welgevonden game drive 3 hours
- Welgevonden night drive 3 hours (Seasonal availability)
- Kololo game drive, 1,5 hours
- Kololo walk, 1,5 hours
- Starry night drive (Seasonal availability)
Kololo half board rates exclude:
- Conservation fee of R148 per person per night
- Lunch (Optional, can be booked with reservation), all drinks and snacks.
- Laundry Services
- R 425 per infant sleeping in a cot, only 1 cot per bedroom. Should babysitting service be required or should the infant be joining on game drive.
- Transfer fees from OR Tambo International airport to and from Kololo
- Gratuities to staff
- All banking charges
- Specific room requests: preferences will be taken into account, but cannot be guaranteed
Check-in / Check-out
Check-in: from 14:00 until 17:00 hrs on the day of arrival. Late check-in up to 20:00 possible if discussed in advance with the lodge.
Check-out: by 10:00 hrs on the day of departure.
Please note in order to join our afternoon game drive you should arrive no later than 13:30 hrs. In case you would like to have lunch with us, we ask of you to arrive no later than 13:00 hrs.
- Our accommodation can also be booked on a Full Board basis. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for the options and rates.
Please note: There is no supermarket or shop on Kololo, the restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Drinks can be ordered at the restaurant or pool bar. On request we can fill your fridge with drinks from the restaurant. It is not allowed to bring your own beverages onto the lodge.
Prices valid until 31 October 2021. Rates are subject to change, without prior notice. SE&O
Payment specification are indicate in our Terms and Conditions.